Wednesday, June 14, 2006

We are putting the Bats in the Rack

Mrs at the bat and I are getting separate Blogs,( but we are still sharing the same bed )

Some of you may have noticed some perspective issues in this blog, so now the Mrs. and I are giving this one up. She has moved on to Lehigh County Redneck, I will be moving on to Musings from Mudville. This way, she can do her "Ann Coulter, Hillary Clinton" thing, and I can do my "James Carville, Paul Begala" thing. It will still be fun, just different names, and no more arguments over content! See you real soon!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bernie O'Hare said...

I hope your new blog is as good as CaseyHasaBat. Regarding your wife's blog, I broke into a sweat when she waxed on tonight about cleaning out the gene pool. I'll have to try hard to stay on her good side.

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home